Introduction to components
Discover the power of components and what you can make with them.
In this article
Everything is Component
- Graphic components (HD Image, Drag & Drop...),
- Layout components (Flexbox, Group...),
- System components (GPS, Beacon Sensor, Motion Sensor)
- and Data components (Collection List, Authentication...).
Characteristics of a component
Every component has the same characteristics:
- It has properties
- It has triggers to start an action
- It can be the target of one or more actions
- It is customizable using markers
- It can be synchronized with all other components
- It reacts according to languages
- It can receive data.
Edit a component
Here you are inside a Scrolling Area that contains a Group
These Scroll Zone markers trigger animations above the image
Properties of a component
Here are the properties of the Video Player
Actions of a component
Gallery triggers include the display of each page
Here are the actions for the Gallery component
Create a custom component
If you are a developer and want to add new features, you can create your own Custom Components.