Each object has its own trigger events.They can be an action of the user on this object or a behavior of this object. They allow you to customize the user experience.
To access the triggers for an object, select the object and open the Actions window. Click on + Add.
You need to associate the trigger to an action.
💡 You can use two different triggers on the same object.
The different types of triggers
These triggers are available for most graphic objects: text, image, pop-up, gallery, shape... They correspond to an action of the user on this object:
- Tap / Click
- Double tap / double click
- Touch down: when a finger touches the screen while it is above this element.
- Touch up: when a finger is lifted from the screen while it is on this item.
- Swipe down
- Swipe up
- Swipe left
- Swipe right
- Hover in: when the mouse enters the hover zone of the object.
- Hover out: when the mouse leaves the hover area of the object.
For example, here are the triggers for the Video Player: