Create an Apple Developer account
Having an Apple Developer account is required to sign and deploy an iOS application. If you wish to distribute an app within your own organization (in-house), you need another program. You will need to join the Apple Developer Enterprise Program (costs $299/year).
PandaSuite allows you to create your application, but you are responsible for developing and publishing it. You officially become a developer! As the official developer of the application, your name will appear on the app's listing in the App Store.
The price is $99 per year (99€), and there is no limit on the number of applications you can publish.
⚠️ Attention: This process may take up to 3 weeks if you subscribe as an organization (to obtain the DUNS number).
Create an Apple Developer Account
1. Go to the dedicated page on Apple's website: https://developer.apple.com/programs/
2. Click on the Enroll button located in the top right corner.
3. Log in using your existing Apple ID or create a new Apple ID.
4. After accepting the terms, choose the type of program you want to join:
- The Individual program: the applications will appear under your own name
- The Company program
- The Government Organization program
5. Fill in the personal information for your Apple account. Even for a personal account, you will be asked to enter the Company / Organization field. If you don't have a company, simply provide your first and last name.
6. Provide Apple with information about your activity.
7. Accept the terms and conditions of the "iOS Developer Program."
8. If you didn't already have an Apple account, you will need to enter the code that will be sent to the email address you provided.
9. Verify your billing information.
10. Select the program you want to join: the iOS Developer Program.
11. In the next step, review the information you entered in the previous steps.
12. Click on Add to cart to add the "iOS Developer Program" to your cart and be redirected to the Apple Store for online payment.
Once you have completed the payment, you must wait for a maximum of 24 hours to receive an activation email for your Apple Developer account. Congratulations, you now have an Apple developer account! 😊