The Gallery component enables the user to scroll horizontally or vertically through pages. The gallery can contain any kind of content: images, shapes, texts and even other components.
💡 Tip: the Gallery component is also useful to add a "slide" effect between screens. In this case, set the gallery to full screen and insert all the content of your screens inside.
Insert a Gallery
- User interaction: this option allows you to take into account the interactivities defined on and in the component.
- Orientation: choose between horizontal and vertical scrolling
- User scrolling: enable or disable the scrolling of pages by the user
- Scroll bar: choose to display the scroll bar or not
- Pagination: display pagination dots to indicate the number of pages to the user and choose their design. These points appear in the Objects window as an independent object under the name: PageControl
⚠️ Please note that pagination points are only visible on iOS devices.
Default page: select the page that is automatically displayed when the gallery is loaded. By default the gallery keeps the last page.
Trigger an action with the Gallery
- Display Page
- Double tap/click
- Touch down
- Touch up
- Swipe up/down/right/left
- Mouser over/out
Create an action with the Gallery
- Go to selected page
- Go to next page
- Go to previous page