Edit Data Provider
- Boolean: has two states: true or false.
- Number: add an integer or decimal number.
- Color: add a color in hexadecimal format.
- Text: add unformatted text.
- Date: add a date with this format 20/11/2020 10:21:05
- Screen: link to a screen of the application
- Image: add an image (PNG, JPG...)
- Audio: add an audio file (MP3...)
- Video: add a video file
- Sequence: add an image sequence (GIF, PNG...)
- HD Image: add an HD image component with image source
- ZIP: add a ZIP file
- Array: defines a data structure representing a finite sequence of elements that can be efficiently accessed by their position, or index, in the sequence.
- Key/Value: corresponds to a data type associating to a set of keys, a corresponding set of values.
- Collection: groups together a set of individual elements that are of the same type.
- Reference: link to items from the same or a different collection.
- Multi-references : similar to Reference, but you can link with several items from the collection of your choice.
Within each property, you can create new properties. Thus a property Collection "Catalog" can be composed of a set of properties: "Name", "Price", "Date", "Description", "Category" etc...
NB: if you have a large volume of content, our team can assist you with integration via more automated solutions.
Get Data Provider ID
DataProvider -> dataprovider : 5f903e615ccbd73fda000453
5f903e615ccbd73fda000453 is the identifier of the data provider (ID_BDD).