Discover the properties corresponding to your project in the PandaSuite Studio interface.
Select your project and go to the Properties window.
- Dynamic layout: enable or disable the dynamic layout of your application. Learn more
- Background filling: if your app is not responsive, you can choose the background color. This one appears when the device ratio is different from the app ratio.
- Magazine mode: The magazine mode allows a horizontal navigation by swiping (sliding your finger from left to right and right to left) between screens. Automatically you go to the next screen and the previous screen. Learn more
- Presentation mode: Presentation mode allows you to hide the mouse and use the keyboard arrows to control a presentation from a computer.
- Background audio: Background audio allows you to keep the sound of the application when the application is minimized and the user is consulting another application (for example for a radio app).
- Selectable text (Web): choose to make the text of your application selectable or not for the web app/PWA.
- UI System: choose the visibility of the iOS & Android system bars when browsing your native app. Learn more