Single Sign On (SSO) SAML V2
Use single sign-on (SSO) to allow your organization's employees to access your application.
PandaSuite allows you to integrate a SAML V2 SSO connection into your application.
⚠️ For the moment, SSO SAML V2 authentication is only compatible with web apps / PWA. If you want to integrate this authentication mode for a native application, please contact our team.
What is SSO SAML V2?
- A user launches your application
- PandaSuite sends a token containing some information about the user (his email address, for example) to the organization's SSO system as part of a request to authenticate the user.
- The organization first checks whether the user has already authenticated, in which case it grants access to the application
- If the user has not logged in, he/she will be prompted to do so by filling in the credentials required by the identity provider.
- Once the organization validates the credentials filled in, it sends a token back to PandaSuite to confirm successful authentication.
- This token is transmitted through the user's browser.This token that PandaSuite receives is validated and the user can access the application