Export to EXE file
Export the EXE file of your application from your dashboard.
The EXE file is the executable file of your application on Windows. This is how you can install an application on PC, Surface....
How to export to EXE file:
- Connect to your dashboard, go to Apps.
- Create an app or select an existing one.
- Go to Windows / Mac section and click Export EXE.
Fill in the form:
- Icon of the app: 1024 x 1024 px
- Name of the app
- Menu bar: choose to display or not menu bar
- Architecture: choose between x64 (64-bit), x86 (32-bit) or ARM (64-bit) processor type.
- Installation: choose to install for all the users of the device or not
- Launch method: choose to activate or not the kiosk mode
- Version number and build: we recommend using 1.0.0 and 1 for the first version of your application.
Asset management: in the advanced options, you can choose to make your application completely standalone
Discover how to install the EXE file.