The Powerpoint format (.PPT or .PPTX) is not recognized by PandaSuite. However, it is possible to simply convert your presentation into HTML and insert it via a Web component that reads this format.
Convert a PPT in HTML
- Click on the Choose Files button and select your file.
- Choose the HTML format and click on the Convert now button
- Wait until the conversion is complete
- Click on the Download button and download the .ZIP file to your computer
Insert a Web component
- Unzip the .ZIP file and open the folder.
- Select all the files inside (without the folder).
- Compress and create a new .ZIP file
- Import your new .ZIP into your files
- Insert a web component in your screen
- As source, select the new .ZIP
- In the properties, specify the name of the .HTML file inside.