Embed Powerpoint presentation in PandaSuite
Learn how to convert a Powerpoint presentation into HTML and insert it into your application using the Web component.
The Powerpoint format (.PPT or .PPTX) is not recognized by PandaSuite. However, it is possible to simply convert your presentation into HTML and insert it via a Web component that reads this format.
Convert a PPT in HTML
Since Powerpoint 2019, it is no longer possible to directly export your presentation to HTML.
Several online services allow you to do so, such as:
- Click on the Choose Files button and select your file.
- Choose the HTML format and click on the Convert now button
- Wait until the conversion is complete
- Click on the Download button and download the .ZIP file to your computer
Insert a Web component
Before inserting your presentation, you must first unzip and re-zip it correctly. The web component can only read the files that are in the root of your ZIP file, not all your files are in one folder.
- Unzip the .ZIP file and open the folder.
- Select all the files inside (without the folder).
- Compress and create a new .ZIP file
Your presentation is ready to be inserted into PandaSuite.
- Import your new .ZIP into your files
- Insert a web component in your screen
- As source, select the new .ZIP
- In the properties, specify the name of the .HTML file inside.
And there you have it, your presentation is displayed perfectly!