Offer extra content using in-app purchases directly within your app and publish your app to the Apple and Google App Store.
Please note that in-app purchases are submitted to the 30% Apple and Google sales commission.
Create in-app purchase
Each in-app purchase has a unique identifier associated with your application. This identifier must be created in App Store Connect and Google Play.
Please note that you cannot test in-app purchase transactions in PandaSuite Viewer. For iOS, you must use Testflight to test the full user experience. For Android, you must test with a signed APK file.
You must create an app in App Store Connect first.
Go to App Store Connect and select your application. In the sidebar under In-App Purchases, click Manage.
- Click on + to add an in-app purchase
- Choose the in-app purchase type: Consumable, Non-consumable, Subscription with automatic renewal, Subscription without automatic renewal and click Create. If you don't know which one to choose, please refer to this page.
- Add the reference name, product ID, and a localized display name. Product ID will be required in the In-App Purchase component.
- Set the pricing from the list: 0.99 / 1,99 / 2,99 / 3,99 ...
- Provide in-app purchase information.
- Click Save.
Go to Play Developer Console, select your application and choose In-apps Products:
- Click on Add new product and choose between: Managed Product / Unmanaged product / Subscription
- Fill in the Product ID field by clicking on the app. Choose the same as Apple. Product ID will be required in the In-App Purchase component.
- Select the pricing
Implement in-app purchase experience
Add the In-App Component
Design your screens.
Click Components and add the In-app Purchase component. This is a non graphic component, it will only appear in the Objects window.
In the Properties window, add the Product ID that you added in App Store Connect and Play Developer interfaces.
Trigger the in-app purchase transaction
Select the button and open the Interactivity window. Choose Single Tap and the action Interact with a component and click the In-App Purchase component.
Here are the actions:
- Restore Purchase
Unlock content after in-app purchase
Select the In-app Purchase component and open to the Interactivity window.
Here are the triggers:
- Not purchased
- Payment Success
- Payment Error
Choose Purchased and create the action: Go to a screen, Open a pop-up ....
This way you can also set up success and error messages.