Insert your 360 ° image or video to create panoramas and virtual tours of your museum or office. Play with the gyro and create interactions with the content of your application.
PandaSuite relies on a 360 ° HTML5 player compatible Android and iOS called KRpano. There is not yet a 360 ° component available in the studio, but we have created a ready-to-use web component in which you just need to insert your photo or 360 ° video. Here's how :-)
Insert a 360 ° video
- Download the ZIP folder (download link). Add the krpano.zip folder and your 360 ° image / video in the Media window
- Add the krpano.zip folder and your 360 ° video in the Media window
- Insert this ZIP folder into a Web component
- In the Properties window, add your 360 ° video
- Choose whether or not to activate the gyroscope, as well as automatic playback.
Interact with a 360 ° image or video
- Open the Interactivities window. You have access to a list of triggers related to your Web component: Double tap, Simple tap, Touch down, Touch up, Connecting and Disconnecting.
- If you want to create an action on your component, select another trigger, choose the Action on component action and your Web component.
- The list of available actions is: Change Location, Trigger Marker, Pause, Play, Play / Pause