After preparing your app on iTunes Connect and downloading your IPA, you can submit it to Apple. Please note that Apple can answer 3 weeks later and you have to have a Mac.
Install Application Loader
- Install Xcode with this link (necessary to find and open Application Loader) Download Application loader with this link
- Open Xcode and open Application Loader in the main menu (upper left when your are on Xcode): Open Developer Tool --> Application Loader. You can do that with a right click on Xcode icon at the bottom of your screen
- Connect with your IDs
Submit your app to local validation
- In Application Loader, you see the Template Chooser window
- Click on Choose, select your IPA et click on Open
- Click on Next on the new window
- Wait until Application Loader uploads your IPA file. A green check logo appears. Click on Send only if you receive an error message and if you want to test your IPA again
- To finish, click on Done
Congratulations! You have just sent your app to Apple. The eighth and final step explains to you how to publish online your app on Apple.