You are near your goal. Here is the final step: publish your on Apple Store.
- Go back on iTunes Connect
- In My Apps select your app you want to publish
- Click on Activity on the upper menu
- You can check here if your build is well received and treated by Apple
- Go back on App Store
- These two following tabs concern your app's global information. Fill, modify and check here all information concerning your app.
- This tab concerns your app's version (according to the the build you sent in step 7). For instance, if you are preparing the first version of your app, it could be version 1.0.0. So go on it.
- This window contains information of your version. Fill the description, the promotional text, key-words, App Store icon... Take your time on this step.
- Choose your IPA's build (corresponding to your version) you sent in step 7.
window before choosing your build
window after choosing your build
- Take time to check everything and to fill missing information.
- Click on Save and Submit to review
- A new window appears:
- Check Yes and the three last boxes.
- Once you submitted your app, only thing you have to do is to wait news from Apple.
Congratulations! You finished the Apple submission process. Was it hard ? Were our tutorials well explained ? Don't hesitate to give us your feeling to help us to improve our support.
You can be proud of you!