iOS Provisioning Profile
💡 These steps evolve regularly and the tutorial below may not be up to date. If needed, here is the official documentation from Apple to create a provisioning profile: Create a provisioning profile
- Go to the Account section of your Apple Developer account.
- In the Certificates, IDs & Profiles section, click on Profiles.
- Click on the + button at the top right to add a new profile.
- Choose your distribution mode from the list. For App Store distribution, select App Store under the Distribution category.
- Select the corresponding App ID from the list
- Next, select your certificate
- Download the generated configuration profile (*.mobileprovision) and save it on your computer.
Once this file is ready, you can upload it to your personal space to generate the IPA.