GIF / Animated image / Sequence of images
Insert a GIF, a sequence or an animated image in the interface with the Image Sequence component. With this component, you can also automatically convert any video sequence into an animated image (GIF).
Insert a GIF / image sequence / animated image
In the properties, click on the Select button next to Source.
💡 Your sequence must be less than 250 images (which is about a 10 second sequence).
💡 It is not possible to directly import your GIF file from the Media to your screen: it is necessary to insert an Image Sequence component beforehand.
Here are the properties of the Image Sequences component:
- Quality: Optimized or Best, these options affect the quality of the images and therefore the size of your sequence.
- Autoplay: By default, your sequence is automatically animated. You can deactivate the autoplay and add a manual action to trigger the animation of your GIF instead.
- Duration: the duration of your sequence, i.e. the time between the display of the first and last image.
- Repeat: the number of repetitions of your animation. Select -1 for an infinite repetition.
- Default: choose a default frame (the one that will be automatically displayed on your screen). You must have created markers beforehand.
Edit GIF / image sequence / animated image
Interact with your GIF / image sequence / animated image
- Start playing
- Pause playing
- Stop playing
- End playing
- Play / Pause
- Change frame
- Go to next frame
- Go to previous frame
Convert a video into an image sequence
To convert a video to an image sequence, select a video file as the source of your component and the conversion will be done automatically.