The Full Screen Video component is useful when you want to display a video in full screen: the video occupies the entire screen, eliminating the application's user interface.
Properties of the Fullscreen video
- Source: choose the video file from your media.
- Quality: choose the quality of your video: SD (240p), SD (360p), MD (480p), HD Ready (720p), Full HD (1080p) or UHD 4K (2160p).
- Start/End: If you want to create a specific sequence, set the start and end of your video. The unit is seconds.`
⚠️ Beware that many web browsers (Firefox, Chrome) block autoplay videos when they start without user interaction. To solve this problem, you must either remove the sound from these videos or add a user action (for example a button).
Trigger an action from the Full Screen Video
- Opening of the Full Screen Video
- Closing of the Full Screen Video
Interact with a Full Screen Video
- Open player
- Close player
Synchronize a Full Screen Video with another component
These settings are accessible from the Properties window of the Synchronization component.