Easily insert your PDF documents in your application. Offline or online, choose your method depending on what you want to do :-)
In the offline mode, you directly insert the PDF in the Web component. You can then incorporate your content inside your screens.
Before all, you must compress your PDF document to a .zip file in order to be recognized by the component.
- Select the PDF file and right click to compress your file: your zip is ready! :-)
- Insert a Web component
- In the Properties window, click ADD SOURCE and select the .zip folder
- Enter the name of the PDF in the path of the HTML content (Properties window)
- Double click on the transparent area to preview the PDF document: you can adjust the size for a better display.
If your PDF document is online, you can display it using its URL after an action in your application. You need to use the action: "Show external content". The PDF document is opened from the web browser of the device.
- Choose the trigger of your choice.
- Choose the action: "Show external content".
- It's all good and your PDF document will open in the web browser! :-)