Upload your IPA via Transporter
Your application is ready on App Store Connect. Has your IPA file been exported successfully from PandaSuite? Install Transporter and directly submit the IPA file to App Store Connect. A Mac is required.
- Install Transporter from the Mac App Store.
- Sign in with your credentials.
- Click the Add app button.
- Browse your computer, select your IPA file, and click the Open button.
- Wait for Transporter to import your IPA file until the green validation checkmark appears.
- Once the validation checkmark appears, click Close in the new window.
- Go back to App Store Connect and open the page of your application.
- Select your current version (e.g., 1.0) and go to the Build section.
- Add the build downloaded via Transporter.
- Take the time to double-check everything and fill in any missing information.
- Click Save at the top right and Submit for Review.
Congratulations, your app is being submitted! It will be reviewed and validated by Apple's teams. You should receive feedback within 24 to 48 hours.