Discover options for styling a text block, how to add dynamic content and automatically resize to fit the screen size.
To add a text block, click on the Text icon in the top menu. Double-click to edit its content. Type your text or copy and paste it from an existing source.
- Font: you have access to Google Font (more than 700 free fonts). You can add your own fonts. To do so, click on + Add from the fonts list: the instant messaging window appears. Send us your font files in .otf or .ttf format and we will manually add them to your account (requires a Pro account).
- Line spacing: choose the line spacing size for your text.
- Alignment: left, middle, right or justified.
- Decoration: you have access to the following options: Underline, Shift & Exponent
- From a component: display a data from a component
- Random number: insert a random number
- Current date & time (Timestamp): display the date & time in universal timestamp format
💡If you want to connect to an external database, we recommend the use of Airtable. Find out how to do this via the HTTP component: Connect to Airtable
You can also add dynamic content within a static block by clicking on the Insert Data button.
The Auto height option automatically resizes the height of your text according to the screen used. The text is then distributed accordingly. You can choose the minimum and maximum size of the resizing, the size 1.0 being the initial size. If you want to activate this option, we recommend 0.1 in minimum size and 10 in maximum size.
Trigger an action from the text
💡If your text block is too small, we recommend that you place an Interactive Zone above your text and create the action on that object.