Collect data on your users (contact, lead capture, satisfaction questionnaire) within your application using a form.
- The easiest way, embed an online form (Google Forms, Typeform...) using the Web component
- If you want an offline form, insert the Form (Tripetto) component: you can customize appearance, display it without an Internet connection and create a custom workflow with the data in the application.
- If you just want to collect one or a few fields, insert the Text input component.
In this article
Embed an online form
💡 This component has Offline and Online triggers that allow you to display an informative message if your users do not have access to the network and the ability to display the form.
The Form (Tripetto) component
🤷 Tripetto makes it possible to create classic forms with checkboxes, drop-down menus, text, multiple choices, numbers... The creation of forms and surveys is done in a visual way, thanks to a drag and drop editor requiring no knowledge of code. And it's free!
- Users can display the form and store data without any Internet connection
- It is possible to associate actions with this form and to set up a personalized workflow, for example sending this data by email or to an external service (CRM tool). In this case, it is necessary to use the HTTP component to create a webhook via Integromat or Zapier.
The Text Input component
💡 If you are looking for a login/authentication form integration, please consult this article : Login & Authentification