Import your own files to personalize the user interface of your app. Whether you need to import images, videos, audio, PDFs, or even HTML files, our tool makes it easy for you. Here's how to proceed.
Step 1: Preparing Your Files
Before importing files into PandaSuite Studio, make sure they are in a compatible format. Here are some commonly accepted formats:
- Images: JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, SVG
- Videos: MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MKV, MPG, MPEG, GIF
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, M4A
- Image sequences: GIF
- 3D Models: GLB, GlTF
- Documents: PDF (they must be previously zipped)
- After Effects Animations: exported in JSON format
- 360° Images & Videos
Also, ensure your files are appropriately sized. Excessively large files can affect the performance of your project.
Step 2: Open Your Project
Open the project where you wish to import your files. If you don't have a project yet, create a new one by selecting New Project from the main menu.
Note that files are accessible on a per-project basis and not at the account level.
Step 3: Import Files
- Click on the Files icon in the top menu of the PandaSuite Studio interface.
- Click on the Import your files button.
- This will open a window allowing you to browse your computer to select the file(s) you want to import.
- Select the file(s) and click on Open. The files will then be imported into your project.
The files you've imported will appear in your project's file manager.
When importing, thanks to cloud technology, each file is automatically optimized for efficient use within your app, significantly reducing the weight of your application.
💡 To ensure the best display on all devices, we recommend you work on your images at @2x, especially for HD/Retina resolutions
Step 4: Using Your Files
Once your files are imported, you can drag and drop them directly onto your scene. You can also use them in various components and features, such as adding background sounds, background videos, interactive images, etc.
- You can see the number of uses for each file by clicking on the preview icon.
- You can download an already imported file to your computer.
- You can import multiple files at once by holding down the Ctrl key (or Cmd on Mac) when selecting files in the import window.
- There is no automated import option from Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD. Export your mockups as image files and import them into your app.
- PandaSuite does not include an image bank. However, there are numerous sites offering free resources (icons, UI kits, images, animations, etc.) that you can use for your app. Discover our blog article: UI Elements You Should Know For Your Next App Project.