Analytics help you understand the behavior of your users and evaluate your app's performance. Connecting your app to an external analytics tool will give you all the resources to analyze data and get key learnings.
For now, you can connect to Google Analytics and Mixpanel. If you have specific needs, don't hesitate to contact us.
Here are the steps to link your application to Google Analytics or Mixpanel.
Get Your Tracking ID
- Go to Google Analytics, login and select one of your accounts. Then, click on Admin in the navigation bar.
- Create a new property: you can create this property inside an existing account but you cannot re-use the same property as your website.
- Click on + Create Property.
- Choose Website even if it's a mobile app. If you don't know your Website URL, please contact us.
- Get Your Tracking ID
It's displayed as UA-xxxxxxxx-x.
- Google suggests you to download the iOS and Android SDKs and integrate them in your application. Good news: you have nothing to do! Everything is already done by PandaSuite.
Don't hesitate to create an account: Mixpanel is free for up to 25,000 data points.
- Once you are signed in, you need to create a project for your application. Click the button labeled My New Project in the top left, enter the name of your application, and click the Create Project button
- Get the token. Click the gear icon in the bottom left and select the Management tab at the top of the settings panel that appears. This will show you a list of project settings including the token of the project, a long alphanumeric string. Copy this string to the clipboard.
Connect to your app
- Now you have your Tracking ID or Token, go to the Analytics tab of your application. Select Google Analytics or Mixpanel and copy/paste the Tracking ID/Token in the dedicated field.
- Your app is now correctly configured. You can find all your analytics directly from your Google Analytics or Mixpanel interface.