Publishing to the web
Publish your project on the web as a web app or Progressive Web App.
You have the choice to host your app on PandaSuite's servers or export it as a ZIP folder for hosting on your infrastructure. We detail below the procedure for publishing a web app hosted on PandaSuite.
Get the URL of the web app
- After moving your project into production, go to the Web tab.
- Click on Publish to get the URL of your web app. This operation takes a few minutes.
- You can copy and paste this URL, send it by email or SMS, or view its QR code.
By default, it is a standard web app, but you can easily activate the Progressive Web App (PWA).
Customize the loading screen
The loading screen of the web app consists of several elements:
- The icon in the center of the screen
- The loader indicating the progress of the loading
- The background color
To customize these elements, go to the Settings tab of your application.
These elements are located in the General > Appearance section.
You can also choose to display your web app in a fake device and display the PandaSuite logo. These settings are located in the Web > Appearance section.
In the Web > SEO section, you can define the metadata of your web app:
- A title
- A description
- An image (indicate a URL)