Create an app on Google Play Console
- Go on Google Play Console
- Connect with your account you created in step 1
- In All applications window, click on CREATE APPLICATION
- Choose its name and language
- You are now on the "back-office" of your app
- Click on App releases on the left-hand menu
- Click on MANAGE PRODUCTION then on CREATE RELEASE and finally on OPT-OUT
- Click on BROWSE FILES to upload your APK file. Complete the fields on the same page.
- Click on Store listing on the left-hand menu
That's on this page you choose the name, descriptions, pictures on preview, category... Do this part with attention
- Click on SAVE DRAFT
- Click on Content rating on the left-hand menu
- Here is a form, fill the fields.
- Once the form completed, click on Pricing & distribution on the left-hand menu.
- Here again, fill the fields
- Go back on App releases
- Select EDIT RELEASE. Click on REVIEW and confirm
You app is now sent to Google. Wait few hours and your app will be published on the store. Congratulations, you did it!