The interface of PandaSuite Studio
Welcome to PandaSuite Studio! This visual editor allows you to create your interface, add interactive features with components and customize user workflow very easily.
- The header: easily access the main actions to insert content: add a text block, a vector shape, import media or insert a database. Customize workspace settings (zoom, grid, tabs etc..)
- Navigation: your application is composed of screens. Create screens, select the one you want to work on. Select a screen to see its states.
- The creation area: this is the visible area where you create the interface of your application. You can place objects out of the screen, especially to create transitions and animations
- Objects: find all objects, graphic or not, that are available at this level. Graphic objects (text, image, pop-up...) are at the top of the list and isolated from system objects (Beacon sensor..) by a separator. Their order in the list indicates their position in terms of depth: those at the top of the list are located above the bottom objects.
- The properties / actions: get access to the properties of the selected object and add an action.
- The breadcrumb: it lets you know what level you are at. To go to a higher level, click on it in the breadcrumb. Access the foreground and background of your application to create global elements to your application.
- The project: access project properties, add components and databases for the project and add actions.
- Preview, share and publish: click Preview to see the web version of your application. Clicking Share will give you the sharing URL of your application. Remember to save your project regularly: there is no automatic backup.