Publish / Export your project
Publish to the web or export an application for iOS, Android and/or Windows. Choose with your own branding: there is no more mention of PandaSuite, customize the icon and URL of your app. Discover all available formats.
In this article
Publish a web app/PWA
- Accessible offline thanks to caching
- Possibility to create a shortcut from the home screen
Export an iOS & Android application
🤷 The native application is downloaded on the mobile device or tablet of your users and can be consulted offline. Developed in the language of each platform (Objective-C for iOS, Java for Android), it allows you to make the most of the native features of the devices (accelerometer, GPS, etc...).
Export the IPA & APK file
You can export the IPA file and the APK file of your application from the dashboard.
💡 The IPA file is the package that contains all the files in iOS format, the APK file the one that contains the Android files. These files are essential to download your application on a device.
All you have to do is customize the appearance (name, icon, loading screen) and sign these files. To sign the application on your behalf, you must have an Apple Developer and Google Play Developer account.
Publish to Apple App Store and Play Store
Other distribution methods
- Ad Hoc distribution: this distribution method is proposed by Apple to limit the distribution to a fleet of registered devices (up to 100 devices).
- In House Deployment via the Apple Developer Enterprise Program: this allows you to distribute your iOS application within your company.
- Private hub: distribute your native app via a private iOS hub (PandaHub or Sales Hub). Only users who have the access link can download this content.
- Deploy an app from an unknown source: it is possible to directly install any signed APK file on an Android device.
- Private hub: distribute your native app via a private Android hub (PandaHub or Sales Hub). Only users who have the access link can download this content.
Export an app for Windows & MacOS
You can export your application in EXE and DMG format for Windows and MacOS devices.
Export for a LMS
By default your application is hosted on PandaSuite servers. It is possible to export in a ZIP format or to make your application autonomous.