The Single plan
Discover all the features of the Single plan to deploy a native application.
Why choose the Single plan
- Export your application both as a web app and a native application:
- Web app: your web app is easily accessible via a web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari...) and from all devices (mobile, tablet, computer...).
- Native app: your application is installed on the device, accesses native features and is available offline. It can be published to Apple and Google app stores. Or choose one of our many possibilities to deliver your application out of the stores: in-house deployment, ad-hoc application, custom app, private hub or unknown source application.
- You can export your native application for 1 type of devices from the following list:
- iPhone / Android mobiles
- iPad / Android tablets
- PC / Surface / iMac / Macbook
Features of the Single plan
For the native app:
- Custom icon: choose your icon and the name of your application. There is no mention of PandaSuite.
- Export binary files: get your application in the right format according to your needs. Export an IPA file for iOS, an APK file for Android, an EXE file for Windows and a DMG for MacOS.
- EasySign procedure: discover our simplified steps to sign your application using your iOS and Android developer account information.
- Help in the App Store submission: even if you are the developer of your application and publish the application on your behalf, our team provides you with advice and answers when you interact with the platforms.
- Standalone application (only with yearly subscription): your application is independent from the PandaSuite platform. This feature allows you to broadcast your app even after the end of your PandaSuite subscription (without any possible update).
- File installation link: send a unique link that allows you to automatically download the right file depending on the device used.
For the web app:
- Hosting of your application: benefit from our powerful, secure and scalable hosting service, without worrying about maintenance.
- PWA / Services workers: enable the use of services workers and create a PWA with the following advantages: offline experience, better performance, installation on the device.
- Custom domain: connect your domain name and customize the URL of your web app. There is no mention of PandaSuite.
- SSL certificate: your web app is secured with the free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate.
- Web export (only with yearly subscription): export your web app as a ZIP folder. You can host it on your servers or consult it without any installation. This feature allows you to broadcast your web app even after the end of your PandaSuite subscription (without any possible update).
- Instant and unlimited updates: update the content of your web app whenever you want. Thanks to hosting by PandaSuite, your updates are instantaneous.
- Integration of analytics tools: connect a statistics tool (Google Analytics, Firebase, Mixpanel) and report data from your application directly from your favorite dashboard.
- Technical support: a question? a bug? Our technical team is here to answer all your questions about your web app.
Price of the Single plan
The Single plan is €99/month or €990/year. This is a price per application.
🐼 Pro account or publishing plan?
The Single plan is one of the publishing plans. It allows you to export your project as a white-labelled application. If you want more creation functionalities (number of projects, components etc...), you need a Pro account.